THE NURSERY AT ST. JAMES EPISCOPAL CHURCH
The nursery at St. James is available on Sunday mornings for our 9 and 11 am services.
It is located in the Wilson Education building and is for infants to age Pre-K 4.
Please read our nursery policies listed below!
- You must make a reservation for Christmas Eve Services and for the nursery on Christmas Eve.
- Christmas Eve service times are 3, 5, 7, 9, & 11 pm
- NURSERY available at 3, 5 and 7 pm - MUST CALL THE OFFICE at 928-2912 to make a reservation.
- NO NURSERY on Christmas Day. (No Reservations needed for services on Christmas Day.)
*** Please Read our New Policies ***
We have some new policies which you need to be aware of before bringing your child/children to the nursery. We appreciate your cooperation.
- When you and your child arrive at the Wilson Education building, you and your child will be temperature checked and asked a series of screening questions.
- A nursery worker will take your child into the building. We ask that parents do not enter the school building.
- If needed, please send diapers and wipes with your child.
- Your child is welcome to bring a bottle or sippy cup. Make sure to label the bottle or cup with your child's name.
- If your child has a pacifier, the pacifier needs to be clipped or attached your child's clothing.
- Children will not be eating snacks in the nursery. Please do not send snacks from home.
- For pick up, please do not enter the school building. We will bring your child outside to you.